All About The Go Compiler
David Chase joined the show for a technical Q & A on compilers and what makes Go’s compiler different from the rest (and of course, other interesting Go projects and news)
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
- David Chase – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Thompson – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
- Ashley Willis – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
dr2blog (David’s blog)
Interesting Go Projects and News
Go’s work-stealing scheduler (great article on the scheduler from JBD)
Free Software Friday!
Each week on the show we give a shout out to an open source project or community (or maintainer) that’s made an impact in our day to day developer lives.
Ashley - Brian & Erik (for managing GopherCon, which was awesome)
Brian - Dave Cheney
Dave - The MacPorts Project
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!