Bugs are in the air
Guests are catching the bug, so we decided to spend this episode talking about bugs! How do you find and fix your bugs? Do you sketch things out, whip out the debugger, or something else?
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- DigitalOcean – The simplest cloud platform for developers and teams Whether you’re running one virtual machine or ten thousand, makes managing your infrastructure too easy. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- strongDM – Manage access to any database, server, and environment. strongDM makes it easy for DevOps to enforce the controls InfoSec teams require.
- GoCD + Kubernetes – With GoCD running on Kubernetes, you define your build workflow and let GoCD provision and scale build infrastructure on the fly. GoCD installs as a Kubernetes native application. Scale your build infrastructure elastically. Learn more at gocd.org/kubernetes
- Andy Walker – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Carmen Andoh – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!