Building and using APIs with Go
Natalie and Johnny are joined by the co-founders of APIToolkit for a deep-dive on the topic. We discuss building them, maintaining them, how can we all be better users, and much more along the way.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- SignalWire – Build what’s next in communications with video, voice, and messaging APIs powered by elastic cloud infrastructure. Try it today at signalwire.com/video and mention “JS Party” to receive an extra 5,000 video minutes.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Try FireHydrant free for 14 days at firehydrant.io
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Smile Egbai – Twitter, GitHub
- Anthony Alaribe – Twitter, GitHub
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!