CUE: Configuration superpowers for everyone
On this episode we learn how to Configure, Unify, and Execute things. What’s CUE all about? Well, it’s an open source language with a rich set of APIs and tooling for defining, generating, and validating all kinds of data: configuration, APIs, database schemas, code, … you name it.
Now that we’ve copy/pasted the project’s description… let’s dig in and learn how we can use CUE to make our Go programs better!
Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Code-ish by Heroku – A podcast from the team at Heroku, exploring code, technology, tools, tips, and the life of the developer. Check out episode 101 for a deep dive with Cornelia Davis (CTO of Weaveworks) on cloud native, cloud native patterns, and what is really means to be a cloud native application. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Equinix Metal – Globally interconnected fully automated bare metal. Equinix Metal gives you hardware at your fingertips with physical infrastructure at software speed. This is the promise of the cloud delivered on Bare Metal. Get $500 in free credit to play with plus a rad t-shirt at info.equinixmetal.com/changelog.
- Retool – Retool makes it super simple to build back-office apps in hours, not days. The tool is is built by engineers, explicitly for engineers. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- Marcel van Lohuizen – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Paul Jolly – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Roger Peppe – Twitter, GitHub
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!