Natalie & Ian welcome Liran Haimovitch & Tiago Queiroz to the show for a discussion focused on debugging Go programs. They cover good & bad debugging practices, the difficulty of debugging in the cloud, the value of errors logs & metrics, the practice of debugging in production (or not) & much more!
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- Honeycomb – Guess less, know more. When production is running slow, it’s hard to know where problems originate: is it your application code, users, or the underlying systems? With Honeycomb you get a fast, unified, and clear understanding of the one thing driving your business: production. Join the swarm and try Honeycomb free today at honeycomb.io/changelog
- Liran Haimovitch – Twitter, GitHub
- Tiago Queiroz – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Ian Lopshire – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!