Dependency Management, Semver, Community Consensus
Sam Boyer joined the show to talk about dependency management, building community consensus, and other interesting Go projects and news.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
Toptal – Scale your team and hire from the top 3% of developers and designers with Toptal. Email
email@example.com a personal introduction.
- Compose – Production ready, cloud hosted databases. Pick your flavor - MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RethinkDB, Redis, Postgres, etcd, or RabbitMQ. When you’re ready to sign up use our special URL compose.com/changelog to get 30-days free on Compose
- sam boyer – Twitter, GitHub
- Erik St. Martin – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Thompson – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Interesting Go Projects and News
HTTPLab (Wuzz alternative)
Upspin from Rob & Andrew
Free Software Friday!
Each week on the show we give a shout out to an open source project or community that’s made an impact in our day to day developer lives.
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!