In this insight-filled episode, Bill Kennedy joins Johnny and Kris to discuss best practices around the design of software in Go. Bill talks through scenarios, lessons learned, and pitfalls to avoid in both architecture and coding of Go projects.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Code-ish by Heroku – A podcast from the team at Heroku, exploring code, technology, tools, tips, and the life of the developer. Check out episode 101 for a deep dive with Cornelia Davis (CTO of Weaveworks) on cloud native, cloud native patterns, and what is really means to be a cloud native application. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Equinix Metal - Proximity – Take your infrastructure further, faster. On March 3rd, join Equinix Metal for their first technical user conference called Proximity. It’s a “follow-the-sun” day of live-streamed technical demonstrations showcasing Equinix Metal’s partners and ecosystem. Visit metal.equinix.com/proximity
- Sourcegraph – Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- Bill Kennedy – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kris Brandow – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Many of the design philosophies discussed during the show are encapsulated in this repo.
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!