Early Go Adoption
Travis Reeder joins the show today to talk about Iron.io, early Go adoption, how Iron.io helps with GoSF and other events for the Go community, the implications of containers at scale, and more.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
- Travis Reeder – Twitter, GitHub
- Erik St. Martin – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Thompson – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Interesting Go Projects and News
- Go compiler speed u
- Build your own static analysis tools:
- Great video on high performance Go by Bjorn Rabenstein
- Dave Cheney presentation: Writing High Performance Go
- Full Oauth2 server in go
- Rqlite: Some of my favorite things, distributed, databases, etcd, raft - replicated sqlite with an http interface
- Older but really awesome: peer-to-peer file synchronization - I use this between several computers, win, mac, linux to synchronize documents and even source code
Free Software Friday
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!