Giving TDD a Go
We discuss how Test Driven Development (TDD) can help you write better code, and build better software. Packed with tips and tricks, gotchas and best practices, the panel explore the subject and share their real-world experiences.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Cockroach Labs – Scale fast, survive anything, thrive everywhere! CockroachDB is most highly evolved database on the planet. Build and scale fast with CockroachCloud (CockroachDB hosted as a service) where a team of world-class SREs maintains and manages your database infrastructure, so you can focus less on ops and more on code. Get started for free their 30-day trial or try their forever-free tier. Learn more at cockroachlabs.com/changelog.
- Linode – Get $100 in free credit to get started on Linode – Linode is our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Head to linode.com/changelog OR text CHANGELOG to 474747 to get instant access to that $100 in free credit.
- Sourcegraph – Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- Riya Dattani – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- David Wickes – Twitter, GitHub
- Chris James – Twitter, GitHub
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!