Go in other spoken languages
L Körbes– creator of Aprenda Go– joins our panel of gophers to discuss teaching and learning Go in non-English languages. Along the way: Mat reveals his origin story, Kris explains why all idioms are garbage, and Natalie gives conference tips.
Changelog++ members get a bonus 1 minute at the end of this episode and zero ads. Join today!
- Linode – Get $100 in free credit to get started on Linode – Linode is our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Head to linode.com/changelog OR text CHANGELOG to 474747 to get instant access to that $100 in free credit.
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Pace.dev – Minimalist web based management tool for your teams. Async by default communication and simplistic task management gives you everything you need to build your next thing. Brought to you by Go Time panelist Mat Ryer. Try it out today!
- LaunchDarkly – Power experimentation at any scale. Fast and reliable feature management for the modern enterprise.
- V Körbes – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Kris Brandow – Twitter, GitHub
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!