Going with GraphQL
Mark Sandstrom and Ben Kraft join Jon and Mat to talk about GraphQL. What exactly is it this query language everyone has been talking about? How does it work? What Go libraries are out there, and where should you get started?
Changelog++ members save 3 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Mark Sandstrom – Twitter
- Ben Kraft – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Resources to learn GraphQL
- GitHub GraphQL API
- genqlient - Khan Academy’s open source GraphQL client library
- graphql - Another GraphQL client library written in Go
- gqlgen - A codegen tool for creating Go GraphQL servers
- graphql-go-tools - A toolkit for building GraphQL proxies, gateways, caches, etc
- gqlparser - A GraphQL parser, written to mirror the graphql-js reference implementation as closely while remaining idiomatic and easy to use.
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!