How to make mistakes in Go
The panel are joined by Teiva Harsanyi, author of 100 Go Mistakes, to talk about how best to make mistakes when writing Go.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Cockroach Labs – Scale fast, survive anything, thrive everywhere! CockroachDB is most highly evolved database on the planet. Build and scale fast with CockroachCloud (CockroachDB hosted as a service) where a team of world-class SREs maintains and manages your database infrastructure, so you can focus less on ops and more on code. Get started for free their 30-day trial or try their forever-free tier. Learn more at cockroachlabs.com/changelog.
- Sourcegraph – Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- GitLab – You are invited to attend GitLab Commit 2021 (it’s free) — GitLab’s upcoming user community event, August 3rd & 4th. Learn more about modern DevOps, and how it transforms companies of all sizes and pushes teams to drive innovation to market. Get ready to Innovate Together during this free event designed to help you commit to better DevOps. Register and learn more at gitlabcommitvirtual2021.com.
- Teiva Harsanyi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Mark Bates – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Shout at: Lagos Gophers in Nigeria!
- Get the book: 100 Go Mistakes - How to avoid them
- 35% discount code (good for all our products in all formats) for your listeners: use code
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!