If you've never been to GopherCon...
Jon, Mark, Johnny, and special guest Jamal Yusuf discuss what to expect when attending a conference like GopherCon. What should you be doing before you attend GopherCon? What should you bring to the conference? What shouldn’t you bring? What are the training sessions about? What about the hacking sessions and talking with the Go team? What if you don’t know anyone?
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- X-Team – The world’s most energizing community for developers. We’re looking for Go developers to join the community and get energized. Join us at x-team.com/join
- strongDM – Manage access to any database, server, and environment. strongDM makes it easy for DevOps to enforce the controls InfoSec teams require.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Jamal Yusuf – Twitter, GitHub
- Mark Bates – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!