Instrumentation for gophers
Björn Rabenstein & Bartlomiej Płotka join Mat & Johnny to discuss observability, monitoring and instrumentation for gophers.
Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Chronosphere – Chronosphere is the observability platform for cloud-native teams operating at scale. When it comes to observability, teams need a reliable, scalable, and efficient solution so they can know about issues well before their customers do. Teams choose Chronosphere to help them move faster than the competition. Learn more and get a demo at chronosphere.io.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Try FireHydrant free for 14 days at firehydrant.io
- Flatfile – Data import is broken. We fixed it. Flatfile’s powerful out-of-the-box solution takes the data import burden off your shoulders, freeing you to solve bigger business problems and build products that people love.
- Björn Rabenstein – GitHub
- Bartlomiej Płotka – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Go’s client library for Prometheus
- Björn’s talk at Gophercon UK
- Open Telemetry
- Grafana’s Big Tent
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!