Kubernetes and Cloud Native
Johnny and Mat are joined by Kris Nova and Joe Beda to talk about Kubernetes and Cloud Native. They discuss the rise of “Cloud Native” applications as facilitated by Kubernetes, good places to use Kubernetes, the challenges faced running such a big open source project, Kubernetes’ extensibility, and how Kubernetes fits into the larger Cloud Native world.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
KubeCon + CloudNativeCon (Amsterdam 2020) – Get an additional 10% off EARLYBIRD registration pricing with the code
KCEUGOTIME— ends November 8th! Learn more and register.
- Datadog – Cloud monitoring as a service. See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere. Datadog is cloud-scale monitoring that tracks your dynamic infrastructure and applications. Plus next-generation APM. Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize end-to-end application performance. Start your free trial, install the agent, and get a free t-shirt!
- DigitalOcean Managed Kubernetes – DigitalOcean makes it super simple to launch a Kubernetes cluster in minutes. Developers can now run and scale container-based workloads with ease on the DigitalOcean platform. Learn more and get started for free with a $50 credit at do.co/changelog
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Kris Nova – Twitter, GitHub
- Joe Beda – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!