Migrations without migraines
One of the most common questions we receive at Go Time is how to handle schema migrations in Go. In this episode Jon is joined by Mike Fridman and Vojtech Vitek, maintainers of the popular schema migration tool
pressly/goose, to discuss techniques, tools, and tips for handling schema migrations.
Changelog++ members get a bonus 16 minutes at the end of this episode and zero ads. Join today!
- GitLab – The DevOps platform that empowers organizations to maximize the overall return on software development by delivering software faster, more efficiently, while strengthening security and compliance. Identify and address blockers immediately, focus on delivering value — not maintaining integrations, automate security and compliance. Get started with their free tier (no credit card required). Learn more at about.gitlab.com/solutions/devops-platform
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Mike Fridman – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Vojtech Vitek – Twitter, GitHub
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!