MLOps in Go
MLOps is an increasingly popular topic that is no longer just a subset of DevOps. Go is a great choice for infrastructure. What role does Go play in MLOps?
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- SignalWire – Build what’s next in communications with video, voice, and messaging APIs powered by elastic cloud infrastructure. Try it today at signalwire.com/video and mention “Go Time” to receive an extra 5,000 video minutes.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Try FireHydrant free for 14 days at firehydrant.io
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Mike Eastham – Twitter, LinkedIn
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!