On community and safety
Johnny and Jon are joined by Denise to talk about her role at GitHub and what the community and safety team does to help open source project creators and contributors, GoCon Canada and the role of organizing a conference, and more.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Gophercises – Gophercises is a free course that will help you become more familiar with Go while developing your skills as a programmer. The course consists of 20 different mini-applications, packages, and tools that are each designed to teach you something unique about Go. Get started at gophercises.com/gotime
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Denise Yu – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Concourse CI - CI tool that Denise mentioned working on.
- Ginkgo - BDD testing library mentioned in the show
- Testify - Go testing library mentioned in the show
- cmp - Go comparison library mentioned in the show.
- Let’s Sketch Tech - Workshops Denise is involved in for learning to sketch technical subjects.
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!