Periph.io, Drivers, Hardware
Marc-Antoine Ruel joined the show for a deep dive on controlling hardware, writing drivers with Go, and other interesting Go projects and news.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
Toptal – Hire the best freelance developers and designers with Toptal. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org a personal introduction.
- Marc-Antoine Ruel – Twitter, GitHub
- Erik St. Martin – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Thompson – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
wi (right after vi)
Free Software Friday!
Each week on the show we give a shout out to an open source project or community (or maintainer) that’s made an impact in our day to day developer lives.
Erik - hecate (The Hex Editor From Hell!)
Carlisia - docopt-go
Brian - wxGo
Marc-Antoine - shiny
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!