Releasing with (and without) GoReleaser
Carlos Alexandro Becker joins Mat, Natalie, & Johnny to discuss the ins and outs of releasing your Go code. Carlos created and maintains GoReleaser, a popular tool that helps you deliver your Go binaries as fast and easily as possible.
Changelog++ members save 3 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Teleport – Quickly access any resource anywhere using a Unified Access Plane that consolidates access controls and auditing across all environments - infrastructure, applications, and data. Try Teleport today in the cloud, self-hosted, or open source at goteleport.com
- LaunchDarkly – Ship fast. Rest easy. Deploy code at any time, even if a feature isn’t ready to be released to your users. Wrap code in feature flags to get the safety to test new features and infrastructure in prod without impacting the wrong end users.
- Retool – Retool makes it super simple to build back-office apps in hours, not days. The tool is is built by engineers, explicitly for engineers. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- Carlos Becker – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!