Teaching and Learning Go
Todd McLeod joined the show to talk about teaching and learning Go, his work as an Instructor at Fresno City College, Udemy and on YouTube.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $5/mo. Use the code
changelog2017to get 4 months free!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform.
- Minio – Minio is an Amazon S3 compatible object storage server built for cloud application developers and devops. It’s also open source!
- Backtrace – Reduce your time to resolution. Go beyond stacktraces and logs. Get to the root cause quickly with deep application introspection at your fingertips.
- Todd McLeod – Twitter, GitHub
- Carlisia Thompson – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Brian Ketelsen – Twitter, GitHub
- Bill Kennedy – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Todd McLeod on YouTube
- Courses taught by Todd McLeod on Udemy
- Learnable Programming
- Go Web Programming Bootcamp
- The Gears of My Childhood
Free Software Friday
- Brian - Microsoft, Rich Turner and the whole WSL team for replacing the three computers on my desk with one Surface Book
- Carlisia - All the Go meetups out there
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!