The importance of representation
Hot off the heels of GopherCon 2019 — Johnny Boursiquot, Jon Calhoun, and special guests Jamal Yusuf, and Yingrong Zhao recap the conference and the importance of representation in the Go community.
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Datadog – Cloud monitoring as a service. See inside any stack, any app, at any scale, anywhere. Datadog is cloud-scale monitoring that tracks your dynamic infrastructure and applications. Plus next-generation APM. Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize end-to-end application performance. Start your free trial, install the agent, and get a free t-shirt!
- X-Team – The world’s most energizing community for developers. We’re looking for Go developers to join the community and get energized. Join us at x-team.com/join
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Jamal Yusuf – Twitter, GitHub
- Yingrong Zhao – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Live blogs from Sourcegraph
- GopherCon highlights from Mickael Remond
- Thinking about the Go Proposal Process
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!