WebRTC in Go
The gang discusses WebRTC with Sean DuBois, creator of the Pion project and author of a pure Go WebRTC implementation. What exactly is WebRTC? Why is it so popular for video chatting? How does it work under the hood, and how does it compare with other real-time communication options?
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
- Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Algorithms with Go – A free Go course where panelist Jon Calhoun teaches you how algorithms and data structures work, how to implement them in Go code, and where to practice at. Great for learning Go, learning about algorithms for the first time, or refreshing your algorithmic knowledge.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Sean DuBois – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Mat Ryer – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jaana Dogan – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!