Why immutable databases?
Let’s talk about the concept of immutable databases, the problems they target, and why you’d want to build one in Go.
Changelog++ members save 3 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- SignalWire – Build what’s next in communications with video, voice, and messaging APIs powered by elastic cloud infrastructure. Try it today at signalwire.com/video and mention “Go Time” to receive an extra 5,000 video minutes.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Try FireHydrant free for 14 days at firehydrant.io
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Bartlomiej Święcki – Twitter, GitHub
- Jeronimo Irazabal – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jon Calhoun – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!