Development and the Art of Focus
Matt Stein from Working Concept hosts this episode all about the art of focus, joined by special guests Brandon Kelly from Pixel & Tonic and Ransom Roberson from Venveo.
The devMode.fm crew discusses the very different strategies we’ve each each adopted to help us maintain focus, and discuss how work/life balance comes into play as well.
We learn that Matt spends an unusual amount of time composing tweets, stemmed from his current obsession of typing using an old-school typewriter.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Cal Newport - Deep Work
- Eat That Frog!
- Finland’s new prime minister calls for four-day working week
- Steve Reich, "Music for 18 Musicians" - FULL PERFORMANCE with eighth blackbird
- Music for pieces of wood - Steve Reich
- Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates | Netflix Official Site
- The BuJo Backstory