devMode 2019 Holiday Special
This special holiday episode of devMode.fm is some roundtable banter with many of the regular devMode.fm hosts, and nothing technical is discussed at all.
Instead, we delve into the history of eggnog — We thought Michael was reading from Wikipedia but turns out he’s just obsessed — betel nut chewing, and other holiday traditions.
We start to discuss holiday plans, but quickly transition to a [spoiler-free] discussion of Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker, the Mandalorian, whether actors/actresses will be replaced by CGI, and other festive topics.
Finally, we wrap things up with how much (or how little) we’re working over the holidays, and favorite gifts we’re excited to be giving this year!
- Eggnog History
- George Washington's eggnog recipe
- Michael's 2019 eggnog
- The Best Eggnog Ever
- Jonathan Secret Eggnog recipe
- Wilt Chamberlain Had a Lot of Sex
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker NON-SPOILER REVIEW
- Alita: Battle Angel | Behind the Scenes
- Giving CG Characters Some Bite
- The Mandalorian
- Ugly People Wanted for Lord of the Rings series
- The Pagan Roots of Christmas
- Star Wars Pajamas
- Tropical Christmas
- Asia's deadly secret: The scourge of the betel nut