Luring Clients away from WordPress
On this episode, we’re joined by Sebastien Dehesdin from Bleeps & Blops to talk about luring clients away from WordPress.
WordPress powers a massive slice of the Internet, but its hold is slipping as modern web development advances, and other solutions offer a better develop and content authoring experiences.
We delve into strategies we use to lure clients away from WordPress, and talk in depth about what works, and what doesn’t work.
We also discuss at length what it’d mean if Craft CMS ever went fully OSS, and if this would be a good or a bad thing for developers and clients.
- Bleeps & Blops
- Craft Partners
- Craft for our organization
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Headless Wordpress
- Why we develop websites using Craft CMS instead of Wordpress
- Live Preview
- Headless Preview in Craft CMS
- Craft CMS 3.3 with GraphQL
- Quick Start: Gridsome + Craft CMS GraphQL API
- Craft CMS pricing
- Barefoot Contessa
- Guide Dogs