Making an Insanely Good Author Experience (AX)
On this episode we talk with Katie Fritz from Foster Commerce about what it takes to have an awesome Author Experience (AX).
There’s plenty of talk about User Experience (UX) & Developer Experience (DX) but with many content-heavy websites, the content Author Experience (AX) can be of paramount importance.
We go from high level philosophical approaches to Author experience, down to practical things you can do to ensure the Author experience you create is great! We even talk about developer responsibility to content authors, so tune in!
- Craft 3 plugins for better author experience
- Foster Commerce
- The experience alphabet: AX comes before UX
- Prioritizing Author Experience
- Architecting a Content Website
- Crafting for the Author: 7 Principles for Improving Author Experience
- Don't Make Me Think
- Karen McGrane - Adapting Ourselves to Adaptive Content
- Training the CMS
- Content Strategy for the Web
- Kobe Beef