Solving Complex Problems
Jonathan Melville hosts this episode on how we handle breaking down complex problems so that we can implement a solution.
Our jobs as developers is solving problems we don’t fully understand yet, but there are methodologies we can use to help break down these complex problems into eminently doable chunks of work.
We talk about our personal approaches to solving complex development problems, and interestingly how much of it isn’t the technical side of things, but rather the mental or emotional side of things.
- SEOmatic plugin
- People In China Try Fortune Cookies For The First Time
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right
- A Simple Checklist for Central Lines Saves Lives and Money
- FrankUnderwood - How to Devour a whale
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Thomas Thwaites: How I built a toaster -- from scratch
- Deep Work (Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World)
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
- What it Means to Eat the Frog