Standup - "A Pickle of a PECL"
Patrick & Andrew recap the results of Andrew’s bet against the fall of the republic, we talk about building multi-arch Docker images for Patrick’s beloved M1, and tell you more about LLVM & compilers than you wanted to know.
We then launch into PHP 8, the JIT (Just In Time) compiler, finding & fixing weird obscure bugs, how to decide whether something is a bug or an environmental issue, Imagick & PHP 8, Craft Nitro 2.x, and Andrew’s review of the AirPods Max.
- How Offshore Oddsmakers Made a Killing off Gullible Trump Supporters
- Dominion Voting Systems Files Defamation Lawsuit Against MyPillow, CEO Mike Lindell
- Leverage multi-CPU architecture in Docker
- NYS node-dev-base Docker images
- NYS php-prod-base Docker images
- NYS php-dev-base Docker images
- Turtles all the way down
- LLVM intermedia representation
- Ion Cube
- PHP 8: The JIT
- Everything you need to know about Rosetta 2 on Apple Silicon Macs
- devMode.fm GitHu repo
- PHP 8 array_walk_recursive bug
- Imagick PHP 8 drama
- Vue 3 Composition API
- Craft Nitro 2 beta
- CraftQuest.io: A first look at Nitro 2