Standup - "Back From The Dead"
Patrick “Honeydew” Harrington & Andrew record another devMode standup streamed live on YouTube, where we talk about a website that Andrew’s brought back from the dead as a favor to a friend that’s a favor to a friend.
The website went entirely offline because the VPS bill wasn’t paid, and Andrew stream him rebuilding & modernizing is from scratch on YouTube, warts and all.
We also talk about getting vaccinated for COVID-19, website backups & disaster recovery, Tesla Minivans, Andrew’ plugin dev setup, Nuxt.js, and chat a good bit about the right way to transition a Craft CMS site to use the SEOmatic plugin.
- Nuxt JS
- Exiting the Tech Business
- Kerry Brown website
- Modernizing a Craft 3 Website YouTube playlist
- Modernizing a Craft 3 Website on CraftQuest.io
- An Annotated Docker Config for Frontend Web Development
- An Effective Twig Base Templating Setup
- Slick NPM package
- Mitigating Disaster via Website Backups
- Millions of websites offline after fire at French cloud services firm
- devMode.fm website GitHub repo
- Add craft config/cache
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19? So, what can you safely do?
- Pooled Sample COVID-19 testing
- Craft Plugin buildchain
- Manifest package dependency injection container
- Tesla Minivan
- SEOmatic plugin
- Crafting Modern SEO when updating a site YouTube video