Standup - "Use Your Skills to Make Your Thrills"
Patrick & Andrew record another devMode standup streamed live on YouTube, focusing the conversation around the idea of using your skills and interests to make your own product.
We talk about the benefits of using your super powers as a developer to make your own product, and thus your own wealth… as well as the downsides of being your own boss.
We also talk about Clubhouse, DotAll conference 2021, Nuxt, Vite, Snowpack, Tailwind CSS, Windi CSS, package verisoning hell, and a whole bunch of other topics!
- How to Make Your Own Products to Sell & Distribute
- Garrett Dimon "It Won't be a Straight Line"
- Rage Against the Machine
- Design is a Job
- F*ck You, Pay Me
- John Campea
- DotAll conference
- Covid: Dutch curfew riots rage for third night
- CraftQuest.io: Andrew's plugin development setup
- Windi CSS
- Tailwind CSS Purge
- devMode.fm website GitHub
- League/CSV Upgrading from 8.x to 9.x