Theming in Gatsby JS
On this episode we’re joined by Jason Lengstorf and Chris Biscardi to talk about the newly released Gatsby Themes!
We discuss out Gatsby themes are not your daddy’s ThemeForest, they are composable so you can utilize multiple themes in one project. They are also granular, so you can replace the look and functionality of only the pieces you need to override.
We go on to discuss the themes in depth, and how they leveraged some of the design token work from styled-system, system-ui, and theme-ui.
We got on to discuss other cool stuff in the Gatsby world, such as Gatsby Cloud, Gatsby Preview, and some top secret upcoming projects the team is working on!
- Announcing the Stable Release of Gatsby Themes!
- Customizing Styles in Gatsby Themes with Theme UI
- Build Blazingly Fast Websites with Gatsby
- Announcing Gatsby Theme Jam!
- Open Beta for Gatsby Preview is here!
- Integration Guide for Gatsby Cloud
- Composing and styling Gatsby themes — Learn With Jason video
- Setting up your own Image Transform Service
- The Decline of the American Dream in the 1920s
- Brean Landyacht Club