In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes talk about the past 499 episodes of Syntax, what have been the most downloaded episodes, their favorite episodes, and the sickest of sick pics.
If you want to know what’s happening with your code, track errors and monitor performance with Sentry. Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health. Cut your time on error resolution from hours to minutes. It works with any language and integrates with dozens of other services. Syntax listeners new to Sentry can get two months for free by visiting Sentry.io and using the coupon code TASTYTREAT during sign up.
There are hundreds of payments processing companies out there. Hit up developer.paymentshub.com/syntax to learn more about how Payments Hub Developers not only processes ecommerce and in-person payments, but also boards and underwrites your merchants in as little as 90 minutes. We are currently offering Syntax listeners who become new partners 6 months free data through our Business Reporting API!
- 00:28 Welcome
- 01:44 Sponsor: Sentry
- 03:28 Sponsor: Payments Hub
- 04:36 20 million!
- 05:57 Our current recording process
- 09:09 Top 10 episodes
- 162 - The Fundementals JS
- 92 - React Hooks
- 158 - The Fundamentals HTML + CSS
- 66 - The React Episode
- 44 - How to Learn New Things Quickly
- 198 - How to Get Better at Problem Solving
- 188 - The Fundamentals - Server Side
- 174 - How to Build an API
- 120 - Gatsby vs Next
- 18:00 Our favorite episodes
- 193 - Spooky Stories
- 400 - Horror Stories 2021
- 250 - Scott Teaches Wes Svelte and Sapper
- 60 - Undocumented Web
- 23:00 Questions from Twitter
- Twitter questions