Hasty Treat - User Role Systems
In this Hasty Treat (Short episode) Scott and Wes discuss user roles, what to think about when creating your own, security implications, etc.
Netlify is the best way to deploy and host a front-end website. All the features developers need right out of the box: Global CDN, Continuous Deployment, one click HTTPS and more. Hit up netlify.com/syntax for more info.
- How to manage user role systems
- Client side best practices
- Don’t rely on front-end role systems as a security measure
- Where to store your roles
- Start simple and get more complex as needed