Supper Club × The Primeagan - Vim, Streaming, Rust, all Around Interesting Guy
In this supper club episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott talk with The Primeagan about his streaming set up, how he decides what to stream, why he makes the kind of content he does, and why he loves Vim.
With Hasura, you can get a fully managed, production-ready GraphQL API as a service to help you build modern apps faster. You can get started for free in 30 seconds, or if you want to try out the Standard tier for zero cost, use the code “TryHasura” at this link: hasura.info. We’ve also got an amazing selection of GraphQL tutorials at hasura.io/learn.
Storyblok is a headless component-based CMS with a real-time visual editor. It offers the flexibility for developers to craft their perfect tech stack, but it also empowers content creators to make changes independently. The result is that every team has the freedom to quickly and easily create the ideal website with limitless extensibility. Other key features include robust Storyblok SDKs and APIs, powerful internationalization options, and an eCommerce-ready platform.
- 00:35 Welcome
- 01:48 Guest introduction
- ThePrimeagen on YouTube
- ThePrimeagen on Twitch
- @ThePrimeagen on Twitter
- Why I Make Content
- 03:53 Dropping in on skateboarding
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater
- 05:43 What do you do?
- 07:17 How do you plan your live streams?
- 10:05 Sponsor: Hasura
- 11:27 Do you do interactive content via OBS on stream?
- 16:22 What languages do you use on stream?
- 22:03 What do you try to build on stream?
- 24:53 Sponsor: StoryBlok
- 25:45 Why do you use Vim?
- 38:42 Do you ever have to do pair programming with Vim?
- 40:43 What kind of hardware are you playing with?
- 42:52 Supper club questions
- Kinesis Advantage 2
- 56:20 SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××