326: Dell, elementary, Fedora, oh my!
Dell expands their linux hardware lineup, why elementary OS's Flatpak support sets the bar, and we chat with Christian Schaller of Red Hat about Fedora 31 and what's around the corner.
Plus an update on Ubuntu on the Raspberry Pi 4 and a pick that's just for Wes.
Special Guests: Alex Kretzschmar, Brent Gervais, Cassidy James Blaede, Christian F.K. Schaller, Danielle Foré, and Martin Wimpress.
- Dell bets large on Ubuntu Linux laptops for builders - Mash Viral
- XPS 13 Inch 10th Gen 4K Laptop | Dell USA
- Roadmap for Ubuntu official support for the Raspberry Pi 4 | Ubuntu
- elementary Updates for October, 2019
- Cassidy on Twitter: "elementary: spends a ton of time and energy going out of our way to make the sideloading experience for users clear, accurate, and easy. Implements Flatpak, making it easier for users to get apps from anywhere. Random YouTube commenters: LOL SO APPLE, HELLO WALLED GARDEN"
- JB Extras - Brunch with Brent w/Wimpy
- JB Extras - Threat hunting 101
- 1753295 – Pango no longer supports bitmap fonts
- Better Looking fonts For fedora : Fedora
- GitHub - tonsky/FiraCode: Monospaced font with programming ligatures
- The sad state of font rendering on Linux | Infosec scribbles
- Fedora 31 Performance Is Still Sliding In The Wrong Direction - Benchmarks Against Ubuntu 19.10 + Clear Linux - Phoronix
- Fedora Workstation 31 – Whats new
- Home · kexecboot/kexecboot Wiki · GitHub
- Kernel CVE · Slexy.org Pastebin